Monday 26 November 2007

had Esprimere outing yesterday, at Top1 KTV. it certainly isnt the TOP ktv around. cos it's still relatively new and all, the waiters there didnt really know their stuffs. and it was kinda screwed cos we changed like don't know how many rooms!? other than that, the lighting effects and smoke thingy was cool la. but it didnt make sense that we had to go to a corner of the room to pick the songs we want. haha. and ktv sessions with singing club peeps are more or less the same. we can NEVER get to sing ALOT. but it was still okay la. cos everybody sounded nice, i didnt mind listening =p and peiyin, deduan and i started to 自拍~ here's the collage proudly made by PEIYIN! :D


after that, the big group of us went to Shaw Towers for some vegetarian pasta~ i thought the food was okay. but some people (like dd :p) didnt like it. tsktsk. damn picky la! then we went to Suntec's Sky Garden~ and we sat in a circle and started saying lame jokes/IQ quizzes etc =.= sounds v sec school.. but it was fun! hahahaha. went to the arcade next and after all the bishibashis and the photo-hunts, we decided to go off~ and luckily we did! i almost missed my last bus!
i started getting v HIGH again towards the end.. hahaha poor peiyin, who got scared by me! but since it's alr the second time, im sure she didnt mind! :p HOR PEIYIN? hahahaha~ crazy me! :D
-
played badminton with my family and my future bro-in-law just now and damn, im aching all over now. sighs. AJ PE was all for our own good. hahaha.
-
You know that
I love you
You know that
I want to know you so much more
More than I have before
These words are
From my heart
These words are
Not made up
I will live for you
I am devoted to you
King of Majesty
I have one desire
Just to be with you my Lord
Just to be with you my Lord
Jesus you are the Saviour of my soul
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you
Jesus you are the Saviour of my soul
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home